NKJV FamilyLife Marriage Bible: Equipping Couples for Life, Imitation Leather, Dark Brown
- Contribution by: Dennis Rainey
- Contribution by: Barbara Rainey
Build stronger marriages with the FamilyLife Marriage Bible.
With articles and insights by Dennis and Barbara Rainey, The FamilyLife Marriage Bible covers many of the issues facing husbands and wives: resolving conflict, communicating effectively, raising godly children, rekindling romance together, loving difficult family members, and more. God does not intend for husbands and wives to navigate the great mystery of marriage without Him. The FamilyLife Marriage Bible will point couples in the right direction.
- - Complete NKJV text
- - Devotions for couples
- - Romance tips, quotes, and notes
- - Parenting Matters: Articles on raising children God's way
- - Biblical Insights: Articles on what the Bible says about parenting and families
- - Family Manifesto: Articles on the FamilyLife biblical model of a godly family
- - 8-page Family Tree presentation section
- - Topical Index
The New King James Version is a modern language update of the original King James Version. Made for Bible readers looking for a solid word-for-word translation with modern language, the NKJV reads at an 8th grade reading level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Binding Material||Imitation Leather|
|Portion||Complete Without Apocrypha|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson Publishers|
|Bible Version||New King James|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.