Young girls who are actively seeking God and want to know more about His Word, will greatly benefit from the Girls Life Application Study Bible. This New Living Translation Bible offers rich study notes and explanatory sections made with young girls in mind.
This new edition includes over 800 Life Application notes plus revamped features and brand-new Foundations for Your Faith sections all intended to help girls grow in their Christian faith. The eight full-color and fun sections are designed to help girls learn more about the Bible, understand the Bible’s big story, meet Jesus, know what it means to follow him, learn how to share their faith with others, and gain practical faith and relationship skills that will help them live out what they believe.
This youth Bible is packed with 8 foundations for your faith sections:
- All About the Bible: Learn more about what the Bible is, where it came from, and how it has been passed along to us today.
- The Bible's Big Story: Old Testament: Get the big picture of the Old Testament in just 15 seconds!
- The Bible's Big Story: New Testament: Check out this section to see how God's story continues into the New Testament
- Jesus, the Son of God: Gain a deeper understanding about Jesus, what he came to do, and what that means to you personally.
- First Steps to Following Jesus: Discover what it means to follow Jesus through this ten-day Bible study.
- How Can I Share What I Believe?: Learn helpful tips on how to share your story as a follower of Christ.
- Faith Skills: Pick up valuable skills on how to live your life focused on God.
- Life Skills: Find new ways that can help you build healthy relationships with others.
A one-of-a-kind discipleship resource, the Girls Life Application Study Bible helps girls draw closer to God and establish healthy relationships with those around them.
- Complete NLT text
- Over 800 Life Application notes
- Colorful page layout
- Book introductions
- Charts and tables
The New Living Translation of the Bible is made for children and adults alike. The text flows at a 6.3 grade reading level and combines word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation philosophies. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.