NIV Boys Bible, Duo-Tone, Orange and Brown
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
The NIV Boys Bible was created especially for boys ages 9 to 12 and helps them grow into the young men God wants them to be. Fun in-text features help boys dig deep into the Word and learn about amazing people, facts, and stories of the Bible.
- - Complete NIV text
- - Presentation page
- - Introductions to each book of the Bible
- - Hundreds of highlighted verses worth memorizing
- - What's the Big Deal? — Need-to-know biblical stories and people
- - Check It Out — Interesting and funny facts about Bible times and characters
- - Grossology — Gross and gory stuff you never knew was in the Bible
- - Makin' It Real — Help for applying Bible stories to your everyday life
The New International Version of the Bible is widely used by evangelical Christians of all ages. Featuring a 7.8 grade reading level, the NIV combines word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation philosophies. Originally published in 1978, the 2011 NIV update is now the standard for all the NIV Bibles published. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Portion||Complete Without Apocrypha|
|Bible Version||New International|
|Binding Type||Duo Tone|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.