Mahogany KJV Life Application Large Print Study Bible 3rd Edition
- Publisher: Tyndale
The Life Application® Study Bible has impacted over 30 million lives over the last 30 years, making it a top-selling study Bible for our generation. Now this third edition has been thoroughly updated and expanded.
This King James Version Bible includes comprehensively updated study notes and features. The 10.75-point large print text makes it easier to read. This Bible will help you gain a better understanding of God's Word and find practical ways to apply it to your life.
Explore the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, statistics, outlines, and timelines. Grasp challenging concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams.
- Complete KJV text
- 10.75-point type, large print
- Presentation page
- Single-column text format
- Book introductions
- Words of Christ in red
- Side-column cross-references
- 10,000+ Life Application notes and features
- 100+ personality profiles
- 500+ maps and charts placed for quick reference
- Two-color page design
- Subject index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Dictionary and concordance
- 16 pages of full-color maps
The King James Version has a long-standing reputation, and is one of the oldest English translations still being read today. Widely used by conservative Protestants, the KJV is published at a 12th grade reading level.