Do you sometimes feel like you never want to grow up? Does that extend to Christian maturity too?
Peter and Jude understood the challenge of growing into maturity. Carolyn Nystrom leads individuals and small groups through three books of the Bible that lead us to see how God provides direction and comfort when we travel the dark roads. Learn what it takes to truly be mature in Christ.
1 Peter, 2 Peter, and Jude are now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of 1 and 2 Peter and Jude
- Strangers in the World - 1 Peter 1:1-12
- Called to Be Different - 1 Peter 1:13-25
- Do I Want to Grow Up? - 1 Peter 2:1-12
- In His Steps - 1 Peter 2:13-3:7
- If I'm Living Right, Then Why Do I Hurt So Much? - 1 Peter 3:8-22
- Christians at Risk - 1 Peter 4
- TLC for Trying Times - 1 Peter 5
- The Long Way Home - 2 Peter 1:1-11
- If I Should Die . . . - 2 Peter 1:12-21
- Follow Which Leader? - 2 Peter 2
- The Fire Next Time - 2 Peter 3
- The Twisted Fate of Twisted Faith - Jude