How should Christians act in a hostile world that doesn't understand who we are or what we do? In the epistles of Peter and Jude, we find some answer: abandon the old pagan ways, learn the new habit of love, and put on the armor that will make you strong to face the suffering that may come.
N. T. Wright approaches Bible study with a scholar's mind and a pastor's heart. Through this guide, Tom Wright will guide individuals and small groups through 1 Peter, 2 Peter, and Jude, to bring contemporary application of Scripture to life. Thoughtful questions, prayer suggestions, and useful background and cultural information will take readers deeper into God's Word. Find out how you can participate more fully in God's kingdom.
- Ransomed by Grace (1 Peter 1:1—2:3)
- Living Stones (1 Peter 2:4-25)
- Seek Peace, and Follow After It (1 Peter 3)
- Transformed Living (1 Peter 4)
- Stand Firm (1 Peter 5)
- Confirming Your Call (2 Peter 1)
- False Prophets (2 Peter 2)
- God's Patience: Our Opportunity (2 Peter 3)
- Contend for the Faith (Jude)