Do you sometimes feel like God has forgotten you when you are suffering? Do you wonder whether or not you will be with Jesus when you die? Do you want your life to be pleasing to God?
There are times when all Christians feel anxious or insecure about life, and about faith. The Thessalonians asked many of the same questions that are common today. Paul's letter helped them find assurance. In these studies Paul's letters to the Thessalonians, Donald Baker reveals how Paul's answers can help you find certainty too.
1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians are now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of 1 2 Thessalonians
- How Can I Be Sure of My Beliefs? - Acts 17:1-15
- How Can I Be Sure of My Purpose? - 1 Thessalonians 1
- How Can I Be Sure of My Message? - 1 Thessalonians 2:1-16
- How Can I Be Sure That I Am Loved? - 1 Thessalonians 2:17—3:13
- How Can I Be Sure of God's Approval? - 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
- How Can I Be Sure That Christ Is Coming Back? - 1 Thessalonians 4:13--5:11
- How Can I Be Sure of God's People? - 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28
- How Can I Be Sure That I Will Go to Heaven? - 2 Thessalonians 1
- How Can I Be Sure of God's Power? - 2 Thessalonians 2
- How Can I Be Sure That I Am Doing My Part? - 2 Thessalonians 3