First impressions are important. Paul's first impression of the Thessalonian Christians was a lasting one. The gospel message he preached stuck with their hearts and minds, and transformed their lives. That memory compels Paul to write to the young church that's overflowing with a sense of the power of the living God. These studies will open our lives to the God who leaves a lasting impression on all of us.
N. T. Wright approaches Bible study with a scholar's mind and a pastor's heart. Through this guide, Tom Wright will guide individuals and small groups through 1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians, to bring contemporary application of Scripture to life. Thoughtful questions, prayer suggestions, and useful background and cultural information will take readers deeper into God's Word. Find out how you can participate more fully in God's kingdom.
- The Faith of the Thessalonians (1 Thessalonians 1)
- Paul's Ministry to the Thessalonians (1 Thessalonians 2)
- Paul's Prayer for the Thessalonians (1 Thessalonians 3)
- Instructions on Holy Living (1 Thessalonians 4)
- Children of Light (1 Thessalonians 5)
- The Coming of Jesus (2 Thessalonians 1)
- The Lawless One (2 Thessalonians 2)
- Exhortation and Steadfastness (2 Thessalonians 3)