We have a deep longing for more wisdom, more maturity, more power, and more faith. Let's face it, we just want more. In a quest to satisfy this craving for more, we go to seminars and concerts, listen to renowned speakers, and read popular books. We often come away from these experiences feeling empty. The letters of Colossians and Philemon were written to meet our deepest needs. As you explore the wisdom in these books you will find lasting fulfillment in Christ.
Colossians and Philemon are now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of Colossians Philemon
- Letter from a Famous Stranger - Colossians 1—4
- Thanks Prayer - Colossians 1:1-14
- Jesus Is Supreme - Colossians 1:15-23
- Growing Pains - Colossians 1:24—2:5
- No Additions Needed - Colossians 2:6-23
- New Life - Colossians 3:1-11
- New Lifestyle - Colossians 3:12-17
- At Home on the Job - Colossians 3:18—4:1
- Making the Most of Opportunities - Colossians 4:2-18
- Mending Fractured Relationships - Philemon 1-25