Do you yearn to experience God's presence in your life?
Stephen E. Eyre leads individuals and small groups to explore the lessons told in Deuteronomy, the story of God's people seeking after Him. As you trace their journey, along with their forward progress, their detours, and their obstacles, you too will learn ways to follow God more closely.
Deuteronomy is now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of Deuteronomy
- When God Says No - Deuteronomy 3:21-29
- Remembering When and Why - Deuteronomy 4:1-14
- Only God Can Save - Deuteronomy 4:32-30
- The Awe-full Law - Deuteronomy 5
- Pass It On - Deuteronomy 6
- Being a Holy People - Deuteronomy 7
- Remembering to Be Grateful - Deuteronomy 8
- One Place of Worship - Deuteronomy 12:1-14
- Getting Out of Debt - Deuteronomy 15:1-11
- God Is Interested in the Details - Deuteronomy 23:15-25
- The Future Is What You Make It - Deuteronomy 30
- Trusting God at the Turning Point - Deuteronomy 31:1-13