We long for human acceptance that often comes by being smart enough, wealthy enough, or powerful enough. This leads us to believe that God would have even higher standards. We think we can get on God's good side by working harder, living better, praying longer, and witnessing to more people.
In his letter to the Galatians, Paul reveals the true source of acceptance is in Jesus Christ. Discover the truth, that we are worth more to God than we can ever deserve or imagine.
Galatians is now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of Galatians
- Good Bad News - Galatians 1:1-10
- Why Believe the Gospel? - Galatians 1:11—2:10
- Accepting Others - Galatians 2:11-21
- Why God Accepts Us - Galatians 3:1-14
- Exposing Our Needs - Galatians 3:15-29
- The Joys of Growing Up - Galatians 4:1-20
- Do-It-Yourself Religion - Galatians 4:21—5:1
- Severe Warning - Galatians 5:2-12
- Living by the Spirit - Galatians 5:13-26
- The Law of Love - Galatians 6:1-10
- Getting Motivated - Galatians 6:11-18