Why? Such a simple, yet profound question, forms a central theme in the book of Job.
Where have you encountered suffering? In relationships, health, or work? No matter what pain you've felt, Job can certainly relate. He was grieved at every level. When we face hardship, the first question we often ask is why? While noticing sorrow is easy, escaping it is difficult. Suffering is a mystery, an invitation to explore and listen. Job shows us how. You won't find sophisticated explanations, easy prescriptions, or simple solutions, but you will find company in his struggle. As you follow his journey, you may also encounter his peace.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book of Job in 13 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes