It's far too easy to wander away from God in today's world. Chaotic schedules and the quest for success often lead to neglecting time with God.
If you slow down long enough to listen, the minor prophets can have a major impact on the quality of your life. These twelve studies in Jonah, Joel, and Amos were written by Doug and Doris Haugen to help individuals and small groups focus on seeking the Lord and living for Him.
This revised LifeGuide format, features questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of Jonah, Joel and Amos
- Jonah's Disobedience and Prayer - Jonah 1—2
- Jonah's Obedience - Jonah 3
- Jonah's Anger - Jonah 4
- The Locust Invasion - Joel 1
- Return to the Lord! - Joel 2:1-27
- The Day of the Lord - Joel 2:28—3:21
- The Lord Roars from Zion - Amos 1—2
- Israel's Punishment - Amos 3
- Prepare to Meet Your God! - Amos 4
- Seek the Lord and Live! - Amos 5—6
- Five Visions (Part 1) - Amos 7—8
- Five Visions (Part 2) - Amos 9