Max Lucado's Life Lesson series remains a bestselling Bible study guide series. Now updated, these popular guides for books of the New Testament and Old Testament present readers with a complete selection of studies from Max Lucado.
Fascinating questions, inspiring storytelling, and profound reflections will help to bring God's Word to life for individual readers or small groups. Each session now includes a passage of Scripture from both the NIV and NKJV translations. The guides have also been updated to include content from Max Lucado's recent releases.
- Hope in God (Luke 1:5-25)
- Faith at Work (Luke 5:17-26)
- A New Standard (Luke 6:1-11)
- Christ's Compassion (Luke 7:11-23)
- Christ's Authority (Luke 8:26-39)
- Believing in Jesus (Luke 9:18-27)
- Persistent Prayer (Luke 11:1-13)
- Trusting God (Luke 12:22-34)
- God's Love for People (Luke 15:11-32)
- True Worship (Luke 19:37-48)
- Christ's Sacrifice (Luke 22:26-49)
- Seeing Jesus (Luke 24:13-35)