Paul’s letter to the Romans is an inspired masterpiece of doctrine highlighting God’s grace, truth, and redemption. Within its pages, the apostle shares his message of good news and eternal salvation with the church, advises believers on theological truths, gives practical applications for living the Christian life, and shows how God’s righteousness comes by grace alone through faith in Christ. The book of Romans underscores that Christianity is far more than just a doctrine—it is an essential road map for daily living.
The MacArthur Bible Studies provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with guidance from John MacArthur.
- The Good News Romans 1:1-17
- The Bad News Romans 1:18—3:20
- By Faith Alone Romans 3:21—4:25
- Grace through One Man Romans 5:1-21
- Dead and Alive! Romans 6:1-23
- Delivered from the Law Romans 7:1-25
- In the Spirit Romans 8:1-39
- Israel and God's Eternal Plan Romans 9:1—11:36
- Supernatural Living Romans 12:1-21
- Living in the World Romans 13:1-14
- The Strong and the Weak Romans 14:1—15:13
- Ministering Together Romans 15:14—16:27