As you study Ecclesiastes you will recognize the apparent inconsistencies and futility in life. Along the way you will also see the age old search for the meaning of life play out.
Examine the deeper themes of the Song of Solomon. Is it about the physical and emotional bond of marriage? Is it about Israel's relationship to God, or the church's relationship to Jesus? Is it about the individual believer's relationship to Christ?
Lamentations will reveal how the avoidable tragedies caused by sin relate to the never-ending covenant love of God. Explore the wisdom and sorrow captured in these Old Testament books with this inductive study guide.
Kay Arthur's insightful New Inductive Study Series is a bestselling Bible study series. Readers will face the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes by devoting just a few minutes to study each day.
- Introduction to Ecclesiastes
- Week One: There Is Nothing New Under The Sun
- Week Two: There's a Time for Everything
- Week Three: Your Purpose in Life
- Week Four: Who Knows What Is Good for a Man During His Lifetime?
- Week Five: Wisdom Is Better than Strength
- Week Six: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
- Introduction to Song of Solomon
- Week One: How Beautiful You Are
- Week Two: Passionate Love
- Week Three: O Beloved, Where Art Thou?
- Week Four: Some Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
- Introduction to Lamentations
- Week One: Loneliness
- Week Two: Great Is Thy Faithfulness
- Week Three: Regarded as Earthen Jars