Over 10 years ago, Priscilla Shirer wrote Discerning the Voice of God. Since its original publication, God has worked to grow, teach, and challenger her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition of the small group study reflects her growth through new stories, illustrations, exercises, and teaching videos.
Through 7 sessions, you will discover that humble obedience is the root to clear and daily communication with God. Learn how surrender can help to unlock His many blessings for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in our everyday life.
- A Proactive Stance of Obedience (47:35)
- The Holy Spirit (54:50)
- The Holy Spirit’s Voice (44:10)
- Reflective of His Heart (36:25)
- Revealing of His Plans (41:55)
- A Continual State of Readiness (40:30)
- Speak, Lord (15:45)
- Features all-new video teachings with optional subtitles
- Tips for leaders in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal studies to be completed between sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises for application