Have you ever felt trapped in continuing cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You can't keep living in this way, but you don't know how to escape. You're not even sure if you'll ever get past it.
In this six-session video Bible study (videos sold separately), Lysa TerKeurst journeys with you, wrestling through deep wounds the feel impossible, and struggling to move forward. In her own experience, she found life-giving freedom is available through letting go of our bound-up resentment and resistance to forgiving the people who hurt us. Using deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching from 1,000 hours of study, Lysa helps us:
- Learn to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says sorry
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free ourselves from the hurt of our past and feel less offended today
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from our relationships so we can believer there is still good ahead
- Disempower the triggers hijacking our emotions by embracing the necessary parts of forgiveness