You are at war with yourself, even if you don't realize it. Many of us face common battles with anxiety, selfishness, self-sabotaging tendencies, narcissism, and even depression. The war is raging within you, but all is not lost. You can win, so long as choose to engage.
In the I Declare War video-based small group study, Levi Lusko reveals how you can fight your battles by declaring war on your thoughts, your words, and your actions. Levi opens up about his own struggles with moodiness, bullying, suicidal thoughts, and night terrors so you can see how, with the help of the Holy Spirit, even you can achieve victory by:
- Filling your heart with truth and making it inhospitable to anxiety
- Overcoming bad behaviors to claim the victory God has for you
- Learning to think right so you can live right
It's time for you to stop being your own worst enemy. Declare war, so you can become the person, the spouse, the parent, and the leader whom God wants you to be.
- It's Time To Declare War
- Declaring War on Your Thoughts
- Declaring War on Your Words
- Declaring War on Your Actions
- Your Secret Weapon in the Battle