What went wrong, and why did God let it happen this way?
Reality is often very different from the life we long for, isn't it? Lysa TerKeurst, well-known Bible teacher, understands daily disappointments and life-altering losses all too well. As she journeyed through a valley of her own, she found out that in God we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
In this six-session video-based small group study, Lysa provides a safe place to share your disappointments, as she reveals fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living between Eden and eternity. Lysa uses grit, vulnerability, and honest humor to help you:
- Find peace and hope for the future when you feel like your life is not what you expected.
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle.
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
- The Birthplace of Disappointment
- Living Between Two Gardens
- Problems Placed On Us and Problems Within Us
- The Four Steps of Restoration
- When the Enemy Comes Against Us
- Kingdom Minded, Eternally Focused
This kit includes the DVD and one study guide.