In the bestselling book, The Case for Christ, investigative journalist Lee Strobel retraced his spiritual journey from atheism to Christianity as he uncovered evidence from experts in the field of history, archaeology, and ancient manuscripts that led him to the truth of Jesus and the resurrection.
Through this six-week training course, Lee along with co-author Mark Mittelberg equip believers with practical tools to help them articulate the same message to their un-believing friends and present evidence that supports Jesus' claims and credentials. As participants work through the course, they will learn how to:
- Help their unsaved family and friends open up to consider the case for Christ
- Describe their own personal journey with Christ and its impact
- Confidently share the biblical record of Christ and the historicity of Jesus
- Explain the central message of Christ in an authentic and compelling way
- Help their unsaved friends and family members respond to the truth of Jesus
Making Your Case for Christ is made to help Christians, young and old, understand and articulate the message of Christ along with evidence that supports His claims and credentials. This training course will combine high points of the historical apologetics presented in The Case for Christ book and movie with specific evangelistic training related to this information. Each session features a teaching from Lee and Mark and, as part of a partnership with Pure Flix, will include a relevant clip from the The Case for Christ movie. A comprehensive leader's guide is also included to help course facilitators use the teaching and movie clips to guide the discussion times.
- Helping Friends Consider the Case for Christ
- Describing Your Own Journey with Christ
- Backing Up the Biblical Record of Christ
- Presenting Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ
- Explaining the Central Message of Christ
- Encouraging Friends to Follow Christ