When hard times come and it seems like God is veering from the plan we assume our life should follow, we're more likely to want to tame God, not trust Him. It's in those times that we begin to press into our ways and our own timing. No human can carry the burden that comes from being their own god, but so many of us try.
In this 6-session study of 1 & 2 Kings, Lysa TerKeurst takes you back to Israel as she honestly reveals the places of distrust in her own heart while exploring the deeply applicable Scriptures that will teach us how to truly trust God.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- DVDs with interactive teaching videos, about 15–25 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of interactive teaching videos
- WordSearch digital library and extra leader resources