Discover the value of living in Christ and putting your relationship with Him first with this commentary on Ephesians from internationally renowned Bible teacher Joyce Meyer.
Paul's letter to the Ephesians cover important lessons on faith, who you are in Christ, how you are to live as His follower, and how to gain victory in the spiritual battles you face. In this commentary, Joyce Meyer will take you closer into the meaning of those beloved verses, identifying key truths and incorporating room for personal reflection.
Part of the Deeper Life Series, the first biblical commentary series written by Joyce Meyer, this book on Ephesians will help you develop a stronger relationship with God. Take time to study His Word, and notice how much He loves you and who you are in Him image. Change will come, and your life will bear good fruits that God intends.
- A Solid Foundation
- Knowing Who We Are in Christ
- Past, Present, and Future
- God Made Us and He Gives Us Hope in Christ
- The Cost, the Mystery, and the Power of the Gospel
- Boldness, Stability, and Love
- Our Example to the World
- Spiritual Growth and Maturity
- The Christian's Journey
- Living a Christlike Life
- The Christian Family and Relating to Authority
- Spiritual Warfare and the Victorious Christian Life