Put your faith into action on a daily basis and grasp the practical truths of God's Word with this in-depth commentary on James from internationally renowned Bible teacher.
James has so much to say about living out a powerful and effective witness for Christ. This commentary addresses a variety of topics valuable to growing your faith. You will learn that you should go beyond reading and knowing what the Word of God says, but also put it into action. In this comprehensive commentary, Joyce Meyer reveals practical insights for studying the book of James, with space for personal reflections that will help you get the truths of God's Word. Identify life-changing wisdom and get a better understanding of God's plan and purpose for your life.
Part of the Deeper Life Series, the first biblical commentary series written by Joyce Meyer, this book on James will stir your faith in God and inspire you to live it out in practical ways as a result of your love for Him and desire to glorify Him in your life.
- Tests and Trials Lead to Joy
- Asking in Faith, Contentment, and Perseverance
- Dealing with Temptation and Being a Doer of the Word
- Living by the Royal Law of Love
- How to Have a Living Faith
- Faith and the Power of Words
- Becoming Truly Wise
- Effective Prayer and Keeping God First
- The Grace of God
- Avoiding What's Wrong, Doing What's Right
- Practical Advice for Believers