Jesus spoke words of life and truth. How well are you listening?
True listening isn't simply hearing the words of Jesus; it involves belief that results in active commitment. Throughout His earthly ministry, Jesus interacted with people from all walks of life. In every case, those individuals could choose to believe His words and reap the rewards of faith--or resist the truth and miss out on everything that truly matters.
The same choice is yours today. In this second book in a three-part study of the gospel of Mark, you can read for yourself the words of Jesus in Mark 7-13. If you then align yourself with the One who is Truth, you'll experience for yourself the freedom that comes from truly listening for and following the voice of the Savior.
40 Minutes a Week Could Change Your Life!
The 40-Minute Bible Studies series from the teaching team at Precept Ministries tackles the topics that matter to you. These inductive study guides, designed to be completed in just six 40-minute lessons with no homework required, help you discover for yourself what God says and how it applies to your life today. With the leader's notes and Bible passages included right in the book, each self-contained study is a powerful resource for personal growth and small-group discussion.
- Introduction: Jesus: Listening for His Voice
- Week One: Are You Giving Priority to Jesus or to Tradition?
- Week Two: Who Is Jesus and What Will It Cost to Follow Him?
- Week Three: "I Do Believe; Help My Unbelief."
- Week Four: What Do You Want More Than the Kingdom of God?
- Week Five: How Much Love Does Jesus Want from You?
- Week Six: Listen Carefully: The Son of Man Is Coming