After many years of writing in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to be more attentive to the Savior’s voice and listen for what He was saying to her. The result was Jesus Calling, a collection of personal reflections based on Jesus’ own words of hope, guidance, and peace found in the Scriptures. Through these messages, countless people have been encouraged to experience a deeper relationship with the Lord as they also learn to listen for His voice in the pages of the Bible.
In Living a Life of Worship, the fourth study in the Jesus Calling Bible Study Series, you will discover how thankfulness and worship always open the door for entering into God’s presence and blessings. Even the most routine part of your day can be a spiritual act of worship when you are living close to God, and seeing from His perspective will allow you to truly be able to “give thanks in all circumstances” (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Each of the Jesus Calling Bible Studies include devotional readings from Jesus Calling, selected passages of Scripture for reflection, Bible Study questions, and additional questions and activities to help you apply and live out the material during the week. This study can be used for personal reflection and Bible study or in a small-group setting.
- A Life of Purpose Philippians 4:4-9
- A Life of Thankfulness Luke 17:11-19
- A Life of Confession and Forgiveness Psalm 32:1-5; 1 John 1:8-9
- A Life Free From Idols Exodus 20:2-5; Matthew 6:24
- A Life of Seeking God's Thoughts Isaiah 55:6-11
- A Life Close to God John 15:1-9
- A Life of the Beauty of Holiness Psalm 96:1-13
- A Life of Tender Passion John 12:1-8