13 Very Big Mistakes and What God Did about Them, David C Cook, 112 Pages, Grades 1-7
- Brand: David C Cook
The surprising stories and engaging activities in these flexible lessons will help children learn about the Bible and build their character while having fun! In 13 Very Big Mistakes People Made and What God Did About Them, elementary age kids will learn that God loves them - no matter what.
Engaging hands-on activities include games, guided discussions and more for fun Bible exploration. There are easy-to-follow instructions for each 45 minute lesson and low prep time. Plus this resource is simple and organized for parents and leaders to implement.
- - 13 Very Big Mistakes People Made and What God Did About Them
- - Flexible lessons for multi-aged elementary children
- - Uses easy-to-find supplies for low prep 45 minute lessons
- - Engaging hands-on activities include games, guided discussions and more
- - Includes time stretcher ideas for hour long elementary age classes
- - Ages 6-12 in Sunday School, children's church, Christian classrooms, VBS, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.