Take your kids on a journey through 13 of Jesus' "greatest hits" parables with this Kids' Travel Guide to the Parables! Each well organized lesson will surprise, comfort, and challenge your students grades K-5. Featuring fascinating parables including the Mustard Seed, Lost Sheep, Rich Farmer, the Vineyard Laborers and more.
Each of these 13 lessons includes easy to follow instructions and fun hands-on activities including:
- Departure Prayer: Designed for children to add their own words of prayer.
- First Stop Discovery: Narrated enactment or group activity exploring the lesson's Bible Story.
- Story Excursions: Dive deeper into the teachings of the parable.
- Adventures in Growing: Activities (board games, comic strips, and more) show kids ways of living out the Fruit of the Spirit in their daily lives.
- Home Again Prayer: Closes the lesson.
- Souvenirs: Kids create pages that go into a notebook to remind them of what they have learned about God's laws.
Leaders, parents, and teachers will also enjoy:
- Tour Guide Tips: Ideas you can use to enhance or adapt the lesson for different ages.
- Items to Pack: Supplies and props for the journey.
- Scenic Routes: Give you more creative options.
- Fun Facts: Jokes and interesting tidbits related to the lesson.
- Reproducible pages: Games, role-playing, situations like School and "Fruity Situations", board games, fill-in cartoon strips and artwork patterns.
Great for VBS, Children's Ministry, Christian classrooms, homeschool, and more. Order your copy of Group Publishing Kids' Travel Guide to the Parables and have fun leading your kids through some of Jesus' parables today!
- - Group Publishing Kids' Travel Guide to the Parables
- - Explore 13 of Jesus' "greatest hits" parables
- - Surprise, comfort, and challenge your children
- - Easy to follow instructions and fun hands-on activities
- - Great for VBS, Children's Ministry, Christian classrooms, homeschool, and more
- - Recommended for grades K-5