Take your kids on a 13-week journey through some of Jesus' "greatest hits" parables with this best-selling Kids' Travel Guide to the Parables! Each fun, organized lesson will guide, comfort, and challenge your students grades K-5. This easy-to-use resource offers reproducible pages and flexibility.
Part of a series, this book features fascinating parables including the Mustard Seed, Lost Sheep, Rich Farmer, and more.
Easy-to-follow instructions and fun hands-on activities include:
- Departure Prayer: Designed for children to add their own words of prayer.
- First Stop Discovery: Activity times to lead kids to understand.
- Story Excursions: Bring the lesson to life in fun, imaginative, and dramatic ways.
- Adventures in Growing: Activities that show kids how to apply what they've learned to their daily lives.
- Home Again Prayer: Offers a time of committment and closes the lesson.
- Souvenirs: Kids create pages that go into their travel journal notebook to remind them of what they have learned.
Parents, teachers, and volunteers will enjoy:
- Tour Guide Tips: Ideas you can use to enhance or adapt the lesson for different ages.
- Items to Pack: Supplies and props for the journey.
- Scenic Routes: Give you more creative options.
- Fun Facts: Jokes and interesting tidbits related to the lesson.
- Reproducible pages: Games, role-playing, situations like School and "Fruity Situations", board games, fill-in cartoon strips and artwork patterns.
This quality resource is ready-to-use in your VBS, Children's Ministry, Christian classrooms, Sunday school, homeschool, and more.
- - Group Publishing Kids' Travel Guide to the Parables
- - Explore 13 weeks of lessons of Jesus' "greatest hits" parables
- - Guide, comfort, and challenge your children
- - Easy-to-use best-seller with a variety of fun hands-on activities
- - Use in VBS, Children's Ministry, Christian classrooms, Sunday school, homeschool, and more
- - Ministry resource recommended for grades K-5