The Bible Story Handbook: A Resource for Teaching 175 Stories from the Bible, 448 Pages, Ages 3-Adult
- Brand: Crossway
- Author: John H. Walton
- Author: Kim E. Walton
The Bible Story Handbook: A Resource for Teaching 175 Stories from the Bible is a one-of-a-kind invaluable resource to assists teachers and parents how to teach children lessons from God's Word in an accurate, understandable, and God-centered way. So kids from toddlers to teens will know and love God.
Each lesson is 1-3 pages and easy-to-read in its organized format.
Children's ministry curricula often minimizes difficult lessons or focuses too much on characters in Bible stories while neglecting God's self-revelation and original intent in Scripture.
Renowned Bible scholar John and his wife and Sunday School teacher and curriculum developer Kim Walton work their way through the Old and New Testament and provide essential key elements for each each lesson.
7 topics are addressed in each lesson:
- Biblical Context
- Interpretational Issues
- Historical and Cultural Background
- Mistakes to Avoid
Included are detailed informative articles on why we teach the Bible plus right and wrong ways to use the Bible. Plus Biblical maps and illustrations.
Order your The Bible Story Handbook: A Resource for Teaching 175 Stories from the Bible today! Shop for additional Children's Ministry materials here for your convenience.
- - The Bible Story Handbook: A Resource for Teaching 175 Stories from the Bible
- - 448-page resource with maps, illustrations, topical and Scripture index
- - Learn how to teach using the authority of the Bible as intended
- - Gain accurate, understandable, and God-centered lessons
- - Minister to children from toddlers to teens
- - Written by John H. and Kim E. Walton
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.