Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
Whether you are framing that hard earned college diploma, or you struggling through a quarter life crisis in your twenties or thirties, you are just trying to figure out how to become all grown up. Maybe you're a parent searching for a great college graduation gift or Christmas present for your twentysomething, 101 Questions You Need to Ask in Your Twenties might just be the book for you.
To get to the important answers in your 20s, you must start with good questions. Author, speaker, and blogger, Paul Angone has spent the last 12 years trying to guide twentysomethings, and in this book he unpacks that wisdom to help guide readers through major life questions like:
- What's the best way to know if you're actually ready to get married?
- Where's the future of work headed and what does having a successful career look like today?
- How do I make a choice when I don't know what to choose?
- How do I stop networking and start "relationshipping"?
- Why do some people have great marriages while others have complete wrecks before they even make it to the highway?
- Am I seeing the other side of people's Instagram photos?