Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
Boundaries, the New York Times bestselling book, has helped millions learn they can be a loving Christian while also practicing the discipline of saying no. This updated and expanded companion workbook offers practical exercises for setting boundaries in marriage, parenting, business, and friendship in a digital age.
Corresponding with the updated and expanded edition of Boundaries, this chapter-by-chapter interactive workbook helps you examine relationships in your own life. You will learn to ask and answer questions like:
- Why do I feel guilty about setting clear boundaries?
- What if the boundaries I set hurt the other person?
- Is it difficult for me to hear no from others?
- What are examples of legitimate boundaries at work and home?
- How can I have good boundaries online?
- How can I stay connected while still setting boundaries with my phone?
- In what ways do I need to set better boundaries with social media?
The Boundaries Workbook establishes a biblical foundation with practical tools for helping others respect your boundaries. Learn firsthand how good boundaries can unlock the freedom to live as the loving, generous, fulfilled person God created you to be.