Are your thoughts holding you back? Do you often think you'll never be good enough, or that other people have it better than you do, or that God couldn't really love you? Jennie Allen, speaker and Bible teacher, understands what it's like to feel stuck in a pattern of destructive thinking, but she also knows we don't have to stay trapped in toxic thinking patterns.
As she found in her own life, God made a way for us to escape that downward spiral. Freedom is found when we refuse to be victims to our thoughts and realize that we have already been equipped with power from God to fight and win the war for our minds.
In Get Out of Your Head, Jennie will inspire and equip you to transform your emotions, your outlook, and even your circumstances by gaining control of your thoughts. The enemy is determined to get in your head and make you feel helpless, overwhelmed, and incapable of making a difference for the kingdom of God. When you surrender your mind to Christ, the promises and goodness of God flow in remarkable ways.
It begins in your head, and from there, the possibilities are endless.
Part One: All The Thoughts
- Thinking About Thinking
- What We Believe
- Spiraling Out
- Breaking Free
- Where Thoughts Are Captured
- Make the Shift
Part Two: Taking Down the Enemies of Our Minds
- Drawing Battle Lines
- Holding Space for Silence: I Choose to Be Still with God
- Lifelines: I Choose to Be Known
- Unafraid: I Choose to Surrender My Fears to God
- A Beautiful Interruption: I Choose to Delight in God
- Less Important: I Choose to Serve God and Others
- Not Overcome: I Choose to Be Grateful
- Run Your Race: I Choose to Seek the Good of Others
Part Three: Thinking As Jesus Thinks
- Who Do You Think You Are?
- Dangerous Thinking