Have you realized how the God of the universe speaks your very love language, and that your expressions of love for Him are molded by your love language? Find out how you can give and receive God's love through the five love languages: words of affirmation, quality time, gifts, acts of service, and physical touch.
Gary Chapman says, “As we respond to the love of God and begin to identify the variety of languages He uses to speak to us, we soon learn to speak those languages ourselves. Whatever love language you prefer, may you find ever deeper satisfaction in using that language in your relationship with God and with other people.”
This updated edition includes a brand new chapter on Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone, which will teach you the joys of speaking a love language you're not used to with God.
No matter which love language you use, you will become more intimately connected with God through this journey and watch this bond permeate through all of your relationships.
Includes personal reflection questions and a study guide for groups.
- Understanding the Five Love Languages
- God Speaks Love Language #1: Words of Affirmation
- God Speaks Love Language #2: Quality Time
- God Speaks Love Language #3: Gifts
- God Speaks Love Language #4: Acts of Service
- God Speaks Love Language #5: Physical Touch
- Discovering Your Primary Love Language
- Learning to Speak New Dialects of Love
- Love Languages and God's Discipline
- Whatever the Language, Let Love Prevail