How Can I Possibly Forgive?: Rescuing Your Heart from Resentment and Regret
- Author: Sara Horn
Sometimes it's a struggle to forgive a friend, a family member, a coworker, or a neighbor. This book helps you to look at the meaning of forgiveness and the impact that choosing to forgive--or refusing to forgive--has on your life. It will help you identify the battles worth fighting and the ones that aren't and how to tell the difference.
As she did in her popular one-year experiment with submission, Sara Horn reveals through personal experiences and stories what she's learned about forgiving with God's help and healing. In the process, she explores the steps toward forgiveness, including how to
- take care of the little problems we allow to become big issues
- move on from painful slights and deep wounds
- be real with ourselves and God first and then be real with others
- find closure when disappointment in others doesn't resolve itself
- let go of regret, anger, and bitterness that keep us from living in the freedom God intends
Life isn't about holding on to destructive and painful experiences. It's about letting go. And it's about letting God work in our trying situations so we can see Him more clearly on the other side.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.