Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
When someone hurts us, our natural response is to strike back. Rather than let go, we cling to our rocks of resentment, our boulders of bitterness. The result? We struggle under the weight of unforgiveness.
Though we know God has called us to forgive others, we find ourselves asking:
- What if it hurts too much to forgive?
- What if the other person isn’t sorry?
- How can I let someone off the hook for doing something so wrong?
Biblical counselor June Hunt has been there herself, enabling her to speak from experience as she offers biblical help and hope with heartfelt compassion. If you’ve been pinned down under a landslide of pain, here’s how to find true freedom through forgiveness.
- The Struggle to Forgive
- "Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones..." Words Can Break My Heart
- The School of Hard Rocks Stockpiling My Stones of Spite
- "Stone Her! Stone Her!" What Forgiveness Is, What Forgiveness Isn't
- "What Father Gives His Child a Stone?" Extraordinary Love, Extraordinary Forgiveness
- Getting Rid of the Gravelly Remains The Freedom of Full Forgiveness
- Removing Hard Rocks of Resentment Choosing Forgiveness Over Feelings
- Cutting the Bottom Out of the Bag Resentful Thoughts Released, Not Rehearsed
- Rocks Aren't Removed Overnight The Four Stages of Forgiveness
- Steering Clear of the Stone Throwers Forgiveness Is One Thing, Reconciliation Is Another
- Breaking the Power of Your Pelter Praying For Those Who Pelt You
- Blindsided by a God-Sized Boulder "Oh God, How Could You Allow This?"
- Buried Under Rocks of Regret When the Person You Need to Forgive Is You
- The Power of the Empty Bag Fringe Benefits of Forgiveness
- A Heart of Stone Finds Hope and Healing Asking Forgiveness, Finding Freedom