You will never feel overlooked when you know the truth of who you are.
Jennifer Rothschild knows what it feels like to be in Christ, but still be in crisis. Using the story of Hosea and Gomer, Jennifer invites every woman to see the "me" in Gomer--a woman deeply loved but prone to wander, seeking acceptance and identity in all the wrong places.
Drawing from the legendary story of an unlikely couple, an unusual courtship, a beautiful wedding, and an illicit affair, Jennifer writes candidly and personally to show you--
- If you wander off, God will find you.
- If you are afraid, He will reassure you.
- If you are broken, He will restore you.
- If you are ashamed, He will cover you.
- If you give up on Him, He will not give up on you.
If you've ever felt unimportant, insignificant, or insecure, you'll discover, just like Gomer, that you have never ever been invisible to God.