90 Minutes in Heaven revealed Don Piper's miraculous experience of heaven. Now, for the first time, readers will discover the sacred, intimate details of the people who met him at the gates of heaven, and the impact they had on his faith on earth.
Over 8 million readers turned through the pages of Don Piper's life-changing story of a horrific car accident that took his life, and the details of what happened next. As he started to tell his story, he realized how much more he had to share. “I have never left a speaking engagement without people wanting to know more,” Don Piper said.
Now you can discover the never-before-told encounters he had with the people who met him when he arrived in heaven, and those who helped him on his journey that led to the entrance of God's glorious home. Witness the details he has to share about majesty of heaven and the glorious reunion that awaits us there. He shares practical insights, inspiration, and a challenging call that we need to obey Jesus' command to "go and make disciples of all nations."
- I Died and Entered Heaven
- My Calling
- Awe and Wonder
My Welcoming Committee
- My Influencers
- Jan Cowart
- Mike Wood
- Charlie Dingman
- Sue Belle McRea Guyton
- Grandma Nellie Piper
- Joe Socks
- J.R. and Hattie Mann
- Charlotte Jaynes
The Questions on Everyone's Minds
- Who Will Meet Him?:
- The Why Questions
- Why Did God Take My Loved One?
- What About Those Who Didn't Meet You at the Gates?
- Why Didn't You See Jesus?
- The Most Common Questions I'm Asked
- Why Doesn't God Take Us to Heaven the Moment We Accept Christ?
- What Happens to Our Bodies in Heaven?
- Do We Become Angels in Heaven?
- When Babies Die, Do They Go to Heaven?
- A Personal Response About Babies Who Die
- Will There Be Pets in Heaven?
- Rewards in Heaven
- Since Your Trip to Heaven, Do You Conduct Funerals Differently?
What Do You Want Your Legacy To Be?
- The Ripple Effect
- You Can Tell Your Story
- What Is in Your Hand?
- "You Tell Him"
- Who Will Be in Heaven Because of You?