Pre-buy this item to ensure you receive a copy when it releases. Pre-buys are shipped when inventory is received. This item is expected to be released on September 14, 2021.
Carey Nieuwhof, an influential podcaster and thought leader shows you how to stop living at an unsustainable pace.
Overwhelmed, overcommitted, and overworked is the false script an inordinate number of people adopt to be successful. Does this sound like you?:
- Slammed is normal
- Distractions are everywhere
- Life gets reduced to going through the motions
If you are tired of living that way, At Your Best will supply some strategies to win at work and at home by living in a way today that will help you thrive tomorrow.
Carey Nieuwhof knows the challenges of constant pressure. After a season of burnout nearly took him out, he found out how to get time, energy, and priorities working in his favor. This approach opened up more than a thousand productive hours a year for him and can do the same for you.
At Your Best will help you:
- Replace chronic exhaustion with deep productivity
- Break the pattern of overpromising and never accomplishing enough
- Clarify what matters most by restructuring your day
- Master the art of saying no, without losing friends or influence
- Discover why vacations and sabbaticals don’t really solve your problems
- Develop a personalized plan to recapture each day so you can break free from the trap of endless to-dos
Start thriving at work and at home as you learn how to be at your best.