In life, sometimes the best way to confront problems is to shake them off and move on.
Based on the true story of the Apostle Paul's near catastrophic shipwreck (Acts 27-28), this is a call for individuals to shake off the problems and disasters that fill our lives, and move toward a new health and wholeness. For everyone on the ship with the Apostle Paul, it looked like certain disaster. However, as Paul predicted, everyone survived, even though they had to make it to safety by grasping broken pieces of wood.
In his own unique way, Rodriguez reveals that "God makes wonderful things in our life come from our broken pieces. Because of Christ in our life, we have the power to shake off fear, rejection, and failure–just like Paul later shook off the viper that should have killed him.”
Discussion questions are included with the book
- On Your Way
- Perception Is Not Reality
- Storm Driven or Destiny Driven?
- No Longer Anchored in Fear
- You Will Make It Even Without Your Ship
- Everyone on Your Ship Will Survive
- God Has No Plan B
- God Does Great Things with Broken Pieces
- In Christ You're Safely Onshore
- If You Survived the Storm, You Can Shake the Snake
- Shipwreck Survivors Surprise the World
- Stronger from the Struggle
- If You Can Make It to Malta, You Can Make It to Rome
- In Rome at Last!