Ignorance is bliss, but not in self-awareness.
What you don't know about yourself can hurt you--and your relationships, and your path in life. Don't allow your ignorance to keep you locked in a shallow relationship with God. Do you want help figuring out who you are and why you repeatedly stumble into the same self-defeating patterns? Consider the ancient personality type system called the Enneagram.
This unique, narrative-based approach allows you to see and experience the world through the eyes of people who represent each of the Enneagram types. The humorous and entertaining approach will keep you turning pages long after you read the chapter based on your own number. Beginning with the changes you can start making today, the wisdom of the Enneagram can help you get on the road that will lead you tot your best and truest self.
- A Curious Theory of Unknown Origin
- Finding Your Type
- Type Eight: The Challenger
- Type Nine: The Peacemaker
- Type One: The Perfectionist
- Type Two: The Helper
- Type Three: The Performer
- Type Four: The Romantic
- Type Five: The Investigator
- Type Six: The Loyalist
- Type Seven: The Enthusiast
- So Now What? The Beginning of Love