Do you ever get the feeling that you are just a spectator in God's kingdom? Maybe you feel like there's something more you should be doing, you just can't pinpoint it. Many of us want to make a major impact with our lives but we struggle with questions such as:
- How can I be sure I'm not missing God's will for me?
- What role do my unique gifts play in building God's kingdom?
- How do I make sure I live up to my God-given potential?
- Is my calling less significant if I'm not in "ministry"?
- How do I balance resting in God's grace with meaningful actions for His kingdom?
- How do I break fear and move forward even when it feels uncertain and risky?
In this insightful book, bestselling author John Bevere takes a careful exploration of Scripture and uses powerful stories to help you think differently about your calling and why it's so important to God. As you turn through these pages, you'll be empowered to multiply your God-given gifts and step into your true potential.
If you're ready to exchange your inaction for greater purpose, you journey starts here.