Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men, by Myles Munroe
- Author: Myles Munroe
The male is in crisis. Traditional roles once gave men stability and continuity from generation to generation. Today, the world is sending out conflicting signals about what it means to be a man. Many men are questioning who they are and what roles they fulfill in life—as a male, a husband, and a father. This uncertainty is disrupting their personal and professional lives, leaving them frustrated and causing them to live far below their potential. It is creating cracks in the foundation of society.
Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe examines cultural attitudes toward men and addresses critical issues such as:
- - How can men gain their footing in the ever-shifting environment of cultural expectations?
- - What does it mean to be male?
- - What definition of masculinity should men adopt?
- - What roles should men fulfill--in the workplace and in the home?
- - What do gender roles have to do with the male's purpose?
- - What are the differences between males and females?
- - How are men and women meant to relate to one another?
- - How can a man build a better life for himself, his family, and the world?
When males understand the purpose God has given them and the true design of their relationship with females, they will be free to fulfill their destiny and potential. Whether you are a man or a woman, married or single, this book will help you to understand the man as he was meant to be.
|Sale Type||20% Off Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.