The heart is true to the demands placed on it.
Surely no one would be foolish enough in natural things to argue with you when you turn the thermostat to 70 degrees, but they will when you set your goal on God's promises.
Hope, like a thermostat, is simply a goal-setter with no substance. Faith, which comes from the heart, is the substance of what you desire.
The heart (spirit) of man is like the heart of the heating-cooling unit. Designed by God to produce the very thing you plant in it. You plant it or set the goal by speaking it!
- HOPE a Partner to Faith
- Hope Is Necessary
- God's Word Gave Hope to Abraham
- Revelation Comes by the Spirit
- The Human Spirit Searches
- Your Spirit Knows God's Spirit Knows
- Comparing Spiritual Things
- Enlightened by Your Spirit
- A Lazy Man Prophesies His Own Doom
- Natural Things Reflect Spiritual Things
- The Heat Produces
- The Heat Is True to Demands Placed On It
- The Unit Does Not Make Decisions
- Thermostats Have No Substance
- Your Hope Makes Demands by Being Spoken
- The Soil Never Argues
- Another Way to Say It
- Conception Necessary Before Manifestation
- God's Word Is Over All Matter
- Confession Is a Process
- Practice Increases Production