Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter
- Author: Vicki Courtney
For mothers with girls newborn to eighteen, Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter is simply a must-have book. Youth culture expert Vicki Courtney helps moms pinpoint and prepare the discussions that should be ongoing in the formative years. To fully address the dynamic social and spiritual issues and influencers at hand, several chapters are written for each of the conversations, which are:
1. You are more than the sum of your parts
2. Sex is great . . . and worth the wait
3. It’s OK to dream about marriage and motherhood
4. Don’t be in such a hurry to grow up
5. Girls gone wild are a dime a dozen—dare to be different
The book also includes invaluable tips on having each conversation across the various stages of development: five and under, six to eleven, twelve and up.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.