Pigs in the Parlor, by Frank Hammond and Ida Mae Hammond, Paperback
Ida Mae Hammond
Do you really believe Jesus delivered people from evil spirits? Then you owe it to yourself to examine whether or not it could still happen today.
Pigs In The Parlor provides a wealth of practical knowledge for the person interested in, planning to engage in, or actively engaged in the ministry of deliverance.
This practical handbook provides valuable guidance to determine:
- How demons enter
- If deliverance is needed
- How deliverance is accomplished for others and yourself
- How to retain deliverance
- Groupings of demons (listing those demons that are often found together)
This book also has a bonus chapter presenting a revelation on the problems of schizophrenia that could change the way the subject is traditionally viewed by medical professionals.
- Pigs in the Parlor
- Our Spiritual Enemies
- Fight the Good Fight
- The Value of Deliverance
- How Demons Enter
- Seven Ways to Determine the Need for Deliverance
- Seven Steps to Deliverance
- Filling the House
- Demon Manifestations
- Deliverance: Individual & Group; Private & Public
- Intercessory Prayer Warfare
- Ministry to Children
- Binding and Loosing
- Pros and Cons on Techniques and Methods
- The Deliverance Team
- Should I Be a Deliverance Minister?
- Practical Suggestions for the Deliverance Minister
- Demon Groupings
- Facing Issues and Questions
- The Final Conflict
Impact Christian Books
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.
Frequently Purchased Together