Pre-buy this item to ensure you receive a copy when it releases. Pre-buys are shipped when inventory is received. This item is expected to be released on March 16, 2021.
While many churches and individuals are now affirming the gay Christian life and cheering on the LGBTQ movement, we have to wonder if the LGBTQ life isn't the party for our neighbors, loved ones, and ourselves. What if these valuable people are truly in pain? What if that pain can't be remedied through the Gay Pride movement?
A life of hopelessness and a suicidal season over his confused sexual identity and unwanted same-sex desires, Ken Williams found that Jesus offered true inner healing and intimate relationship. Since then, Ken has worked tirelessly to help others find the same hope and transformation that he found.
In The Journey Out, Ken Williams will:
- Demystify homosexuality and gender identity issues
- Share stores of true transformation and sexual identity
- Help you form an intimate connection with Jesus and journey toward wholeness and freedom
- Lead you to meet God in key areas that are crucial to growth
- Present wisdom for supporters: parent, family, friends, and loved ones