Do you have a desire to do great things for God?
There isn't a saint out there who doesn't have a deep yearning to do something great for God. He instills that desire within us. What's missing, however, is a clear understanding of how to work with the Holy Spirit to make that desire a reality. It doesn't always start like we think it should.
Jennifer LeClaire's destiny began in a Florida jail.
When her husband was left alone with their two-year-old baby, Jennifer was arrested for a crime she didn't commit. Then a prison ministry came through town, and she gave her life to Jesus right there in her county blues.
After she surrendered her heart to Christ, Jennifer just wanted to write for Jesus. Doors began to open for her, and now she runs a vibrant ministry on multiple platforms. Yet, most people don't even know where to start. Walking In Your Prophetic Destiny will give readers a clear outline on what to expect as they pursue God's purpose.
First, you will have to allow Him to change your mind-set, which means:
- Giving up your personal agenda, purifying your heart, and seeking His agenda
- Becoming a serious student of the Scriptures
- Submitting to mature mentors and teachers who will offer guidance and correction
- Facing the demons of your past, and confront old voices in your head telling you the same negative, false things about yourself
- Learning to wait on God's timing and not your own
Walking In Your Prophetic Destiny is part memoir, and part personal instruction. It's the perfect teaching for anyone ready to take God's call to the next level.