Today's youth are being bombarded with conflicting messages about what truth is. Convenient lies are being presented through the language of science to mislead the masses. It's important for teens to understand the truth and know how to counter the false messages they are hearing on a daily basis. This one-year devotional seeks to inspire, challenge, and fuel the faith of teenagers with practical and relevant topics throughout the year.
Each month focuses on a different theme that can help to equip young readers with a basic overview of common theological topics:
- January: The Truth That God Exists
- February: The Truth About God's Word
- March: The Truth About Original Sin
- April: The Truth About Becoming Human
- May: The Truth About Christ's Atonement For Sin
- June: The Truth About Justification Through Faith In Jesus Christ
- July: The Truth About Living The Transformed Life
- August: The Truth About Jesus' Bodily Resurrection
- September: The Truth About The Trinity
- October: The Truth About God's Kingdom
- November: The Truth About The Church
- December: The Truth About Christ's Return
As readers work through these devotions over the course of a year they will understand the truths of God and learn ways to live them out that will impact their everyday life.