Beauty for Ashes: Receiving Emotional Healing, by Joyce Meyer, Paperback
Many people make it seem as though they have it all together outwardly, but inside they are a wreck. Their past has left them inwardly broken, crushed, and wounded. They can be healed. God has a plan, and Isaiah 61 shows that the Lord came to heal the brokenhearted. He wants to heal victims of abuse and emotional wounding.
Joyce Meyer was a victim of physical, mental, emotional, and sexual abuse as a child. Today she has a nationwide ministry of emotional healing for others like herself. In Beauty for Ashes she unpacks major truths that brought healing in her life and describes how other victims of abuse can also experience God's healing in their lives. Learn:
- How to deal with the emotional pain of abuse
- How to understand your responsibility to God for overcoming abuse
- Why victims of abuse often suffer from addictive behaviors
- How to grab hold of God's unconditional love
- The importance of God's timing in working through painful memories
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together