A flourishing life is possible, especially to those who are perpetually imperfect.
Women constantly feel like the key to a meaningful life is to have it all together. This leads them to feel inadequate, overwhelmed, and exhausted as they struggle to figure out how to do it. Lara Casey, author, business owner, and mother of three, provides sound grace-filled advice, "We can’t do it all, and do it well. But, we can choose to cultivate what matters.”
Enter into the journey of getting messy in the rich soil of possibility. Embrace the imperfect, grace-filled progress to grow a life of joy.
Cultivate is written as part encouragement anthem and part practical guide. Discover wisdom from God's Word alongside lessons Lara has learned in her garden. Along the way you will learn her personal story that will help relieve the pressure to achieve and afford the freedom to move from panning to planting a meaningful legacy.
“It’s in the imperfect—the mess of the dirt--that good things grow,” Casey reminds readers. “Peonies grow through the dirt, and so do we.” Learn to embrace the season you’re in, finding balance as you interact in fresh ways with your current life scenarios, with God, and in the communities where you are planted.
Part 1: Prepare Your Garden
- Cultivate What Matters - Grace from the Garden: Garden Company
- Embrace Your Season - Grace from the Garden: Be the Bees
- Dream Like a Gardener - Grace from the Garden: All the Plants I've Killed
- Nourish Your Soil - Grace from the Garden: Mama Bird Knows Best
Part 2: Dig In
- Plant Your Seeds - Grace from the Garden: U-Pick Memories
- Grow in the Wait - Grace from the Garden: Metamorphosis
- Tend Your Garden - Grace from the Garden: Celebration!
- Harvest Contentment - Grace from the Garden:Heirloom Plants
- Flourish with Others - Grace from the Garden: Garden Markers
- Preserve the Fruit - Grace from the Garden: The Day I Thought I Would Lose the Garden